Хүүхэд өсвөр насны төв
The Pediatric Center provides professional consulting, diagnosis and treatment regarding the diverse diseases and health issues that could occur during childhood and adolescence. In particular, our specialists at the pediatric center pay extra attention to allergic diseases, respiratory diseases, renal diseases and infectious diseases among children. Pediatric wards are operated separately from the general wards for the safety of the young patients. The center also treats infections, liver diseases in children, pediatric endoscopy, general pediatric diseases, parental counseling and immunization.
- Staffed with a pediatric specialist with abundant international experience, Dr. Ok-yeob Lee.
- We operate an outpatient clinic and pediatric ward for treating children only.
- Designated Institution for Infant Medical Examination and National Mandatory Immunization (Vaccination) for Children
- Offers an established 24/7 treatment system for pediatric patients through collaborative practices among 5 specialists in emergency medicine.
Medical Staff of the Pediatric Center
Dr. Bae, Soon HwanArea of Practice
- Neonatal disease (infant development), digestive disease, pediatric kidney disease (hematuria, proteinuria), pediatric respiratory disease
- Current Head of the Peiatric Department at G Sam Hospital
- Doctor at Hanbit Children's Hospital
- Specialist Doctor at Youngnam University Hospital
- Intern at Youngnam University Hospital
- Master at Youngnam University Medical School
- Bachelor at Youngnam University Medical School
Dr. Ahn, Hee JaeArea of Practice
- Vaccination, development and development counseling (infant development), childhood respiratory diseases, childhood allergic diseases, digestive diseases, various infectious diseases
- Head of the Pediatrics Department at G Sam Hospital
- Vice President of Jang Children's Hospital
- Vice President of Yulha Children's Hospital
- Resident at Seoul Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- Main Activities
- Regular Member at the Korean Pediatrics Conference
- Regular Member of the Korean Pediatric Edocrinology Conference
- Regular Member of the Korean Genetic Metabolism Disease Conference
- Member of the Korean Pediatric Digestion and Nutrition Conference
- Graduated Soon Chun Hyang University Medical School
- Main Publications
- The Association between crebrospinal Fluid Pleocytosis and Clinical Manifestations of Enteroviral Meningits in Children Soonchunhyang Med Sci 2015
- Clinical review of children with Glycogen Storage Disease type la 2014
- Clinical review of deficiency of 3-methylcrotonyl-CoA carboxylase and genetic analysis 2015